Hansell Tierney is helping our client with a Direct Hire/FTE search for an Administrative Assistant.
Location - Kirkland, WA
Duration - Direct Hire/FTE
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for managing calendars, travel, expenses, and central administrative functions. A successful candidate for this position will be able to work independently, demonstrating a strong bias for action, comfort with ambiguity, exceptional communication skills, and the ability to balance the priorities. The selected candidate will execute all responsibilities with a positive, service-oriented outlook.
- Schedule a high volume of appointments and meetings, manage multiple calendars, and make travel arrangements for four different team leaders
- Assist in scheduling and planning for events, such as meetings, team events, and presentations, which may include coordinating arrangements for participants, handling logistics, preparing and disseminating materials
- Compile, process and track expense reports, reimbursement and check requests
- Responsible for high quality interactions and clear and consistent communications with internal and external partners
- 2-5 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and productively in a rapidly changing environment
- Attentive to detail with proven ability to prioritize work, meet multiple deadlines, and reprioritize tasks as needed
- Travel Coordination (airfare, lodging, ground transportation)
- Calendar Management
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Experience handling complex calendaring and scheduling functions
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively to achieve goals
- Position requires proficiency using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Experience with PowerPoint, OneNote, and SharePoint is preferable.