Since 2001 Hansell Tierney has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
Location: Kirkland, WA
We are currently assisting our client with their search for Marketing Analytics Manager. Our client is a small think tank focused on incubating and communicating new ideas, approaches, and products that improve the lives of people around the world, especially for the bottom two billion poorest people. Their work covers some of the most important global challenges such as polio, malaria, education, agriculture, sanitation, and energy.
About the Position
We’re seeking a Marketing Analytics Manager to join our client's growing team that is responsible for telling compelling stories about the world’s toughest challenges–global health, education, and energy—with the hopes that the target audience goes a step further and takes action to support key causes.
The Marketing Analytics Manager will contribute to the team’s mission by primarily driving data and analytics with the potential to scale to other marketing functions such as campaign development, paid media, or CRM. The ideal candidate is ready to join a group of experts in their fields; a team of people genuinely committed and passionate about the work they do. They are an amalgamation of different backgrounds and walks of life but with a shared heart for improving the lives of those less fortunate. They hold each other to the highest standards for everything while also holding no room for egos.
Your responsibilities include:
We’re looking for someone:
- Responsible for the organization’s measurement system including scorecards, forecasts, data visualizations, ad hoc analyses and ongoing reporting.
- Organize and manage the vast sets of data—website, social, research, partner, CRM, etc.
- Drive analytics preparedness including campaign tracking and tagging as well as onsite user behaviors and insights.
- Work with an agency to execute market research to support effective campaign strategy development and brand tracking functions.
- Liaising with key stakeholder teams–social, PR, issue experts–during campaign development and execution to ensure all aspects are aligned to key goals and objectives.
- Potentially scale to support:
- Execution of a relationship marketing program including data and lists for ongoing email and social communications.
- Working with partner organizations on data and analytics efforts to ensure their seamless integration into the campaigns.
- Coordinating and supporting outbound social media efforts – including paid media – to properly support and evangelize campaign content.
- With 4-9 years of experience with marketing data and analytics with a proven track record of applying quantitative and qualitative insights to a campaign planning process.
- Project management experience for small to medium sized marketing and communications projects involving complex data sets and high variability.
- Who has familiarity with customer segmentation and targeting, and the ability to effectively communicate key targets and implications to core stakeholders.
- Experience in open-ended and structured problem solving assignments with applied knowledge of statistical methodologies and data analysis (model creation, what-if scenarios, A/B testing, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience using business intelligence reporting tools (e.g., Tableau). Excel, SQL for business and marketing plans.
- A history of teamwork, a humble disposition, and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Who has a demonstrable interest in any of our core focus areas: Global Health, Education, and Energy.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Sciences, Market Research with a passion for analyzing data to delivery business insights.