Since 2001 Hansell Tierney has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle, Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
Duration - FTE
Location - Kirkland, WA
We are helping our client, a local philanthropic organization who's mission is to empower women and children across the globe, with their search for a Digital Communications Lead - Social Media.
This is a unique position focused on growing and optimizing a powerful global social network spanning Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Medium, and other prominent channels to better meet global advocacy and philanthropic goals. Specific objectives include broadening the scope and reach of the network in key geographies and among key audience segments, ensuring high engagement levels are achieved throughout, and conceptualizing and executing upon campaigns. The role will span all aspects of operation and include direct oversight of multiple vendors and contributors to deliver sharp content and editorial programming, paid media planning, and real-time interactions with partners and influencers.
The responsibilities listed below are indicative and not necessarily exhaustive for this role.
- Day-to-day management of social channels, including the following:
- Refresh, implement, and regularly optimize channel strategy
- Oversee broader editorial calendar and ensure forward planning
- Plan day-by-day social content calendar, including amplification of earned media pieces
- Draft/review copy and coordinate with digital agency and writers
- Monitor peer content and announcements with support from digital agency
- Identify stories/threads that are relevant to our priority areas of interest and act upon opportunities to publish timely commentary or engagements
- Monitor and evaluate digital trends to optimize multi-channel strategy and pursue new opportunities
- Vet and handle inbound requests and coordinate with partners
- Provide input and guidance for digital optimization of content requests
- Upload and manage assets in digital asset management system
- Develop and manage paid media programs to expand the reach of channels and drive key campaign objectives.
- Plan and execute campaigns to achieve audience acquisition, awareness of and engagement with key issues, and other objectives.
- Manage digital agency relationship and deliverables on a day-to-day basis
- Track the performance of channel, content and campaigns and develop detailed reports of the progress against goals.
- Manage and grow online community, recommending discreet ways to optimize our work.
- Support implementation of influencer and network strategy through social listening and real-time engagement.
- Apply strong communication techniques to the work, including segmentation and understanding of audience, identifying key stakeholders, and understanding of brand parameters
- Regularly share digital and community expertise with colleagues across the CLIENT.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years of experience.
- Demonstrated success at managing a large, diverse social network spanning multiple channels, on behalf of organizations or leaders.
- Experience ideating successful social campaigns and initiatives to drive long-term goals.
- Experience working across organization and collaborating with other teams, such as creative, program and media teams, to ensure plans are complementary and aligned to clear objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex ideas through compelling copy and social-friendly content.
- Strong understanding of analytics and measurement and ability to draw and communicate actionable insights.
- Stays current with innovative communication trends including latest channels, tools and features.
- Possesses an understanding of how communications advances program and advocacy goals.
- Strong sense of curiosity, excellent judgement, and dedication to collaboration and teamwork.
- Scrappy, nimble, and enjoys fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Sprinklr enablement a plus.