Reporting Analyst II (Operations)
Hansell Tierney is assisting our client with their search for a Reporting Analyst II to work with the Operations Team!!! This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leading online retailer!!!
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 3 months
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own departmental operation reporting and drive the completion of multiple projects in partnership with the departmental leadership team.
- Highlight operational issues based on data collection, and recommend alternative courses of action based on results of the analysis.
- Review current reports and present recommendations on alternative and/or incremental automated reports to improve visibility, efficiency, cost improvement, workflow management and communication.
- Work interdepartmentally and advocate for studio automated solutions.
- Partner with other analysts to address holistic automation solutions across departments
- Consolidate, reconcile, validate and obtain clarification of department operational information from multiple sources to develop reports and analysis.
- Provide support to cross-functional teams. Conduct analyses as needed to support project objectives.
- Recommend operational process improvements, and support implementation of them.
- Create reports and metrics dashboards on a reoccurring or ad-hoc basis to improve measurement and visibility of Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Bachelor’s degree in data/computer science or related field
- Required 3-5 year’s experience in operations or related field analyzing and reporting on complex data sets
- Must possess strong business acumen
- Must have the ability to be analytical and be a creative problem-solver in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Must possess intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL and relational database, and a comfort level with building and reading queries
- Must have experience in developing and using reporting tools, with Tableau preferred
- Must possess a strong sense of curiosity and the natural ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Must possess the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Must be able to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Must have the ability to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Must have a strong attention to detail
- Must have the ability to use and maintain diverse and ad-hoc operational data and formulate conclusions and recommendations based on findings