Product Marketing Manager
Our client is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to be responsible for all of the tasks necessary to clearly explain the benefits of their products and features. They would then be responsible for translating them into precise customer-facing messaging. The product marketing manager will tasked with giving product demonstrations at trade shows and webinars, delivering presentations to customers and prospects, as well as creating marketing collateral as well as defining the product for market understanding. The product marketing manager will work directly with marketing to handle all outbound client communications related to product initiatives and ongoing product support.
The successful candidate will be passionate and a bring a detailed oriented, results driven approach on a daily basis to the team. They will have an entrepreneurial mindset and a self-starter. Effective communication is a must.
- At least three years of software product marketing experience with at least 2 years’ experience in a field facing role
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing
- Very strong written communication skills
- Experience with marketing automation software, HTML and CRM
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- 2+ years of experience in a financial technology role
- A passion for presenting