Since 2001 Hansell Tierney has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
Location: Kirkland, WA
We are currently assisting our client with their search for a Social Media Manager. Our client is a small think tank focused on incubating and communicating new ideas, approaches, and products that improve the lives of people around the world, especially for the bottom two billion poorest people. Their work covers some of the most important global challenges such as polio, malaria, education, agriculture, sanitation, and energy.
The social media manager’s role will be to support all facets of outbound campaigns working as part of an integrated team comprised of creative, media and strategy functions. The role will focus on campaign preparedness and execution across multiple channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram, and will span campaign planning and execution, channel and content optimization, paid media planning and buying, influencer marketing, measurement, and reporting.
- Channel and content optimization – Help plan, create and deliver channel and content plans to ultimately achieve business goals of fostering greater understanding and support for key causes.
- Campaign execution – Plan and execute campaigns to achieve objectives including audience acquisition, awareness of key issues and advocacy engagement.
- Paid media planning – Develop and manage paid media campaigns across social and other digital channels to expand the reach of channels and drive key campaign objectives.
- Influencer Marketing – Organize influencer and partner marketing efforts to amplify key messages and support campaign outcomes and advocacy objectives.
- Measurement and reporting – Track the performance of channel, content and campaign objectives and develop detailed reports of the progress against goals.
- Social network management: demonstrated success at managing a large, diverse social network spanning multiple channels and geographies.
- Media Planning: assess relative contribution of each channel and potential needs for direct investment to build or access an audience and drive action in the network.
- Data-driven decision making: estimate potential and evaluate real contribution of social activities vis-a-via alternatives. Establish clear, understandable and enduring benchmarks that can drive good planning.
- Campaign ideation and planning: ideate strong social campaigns and initiatives to drive long term business results; collaborate with campaign strategy and GTM teams to ensure support for core activities.
- X-org and team collaboration: work with creative, program and media teams to ensure plans are complementary and aligned to clear business objectives.
- C-level engagement: clear, succinct articulation and facilitation of C level feedback and input; strong presentation skills and comfort in executive reviews.