Hansell Tierney is helping our client with a Contract search for an organized, detailed and self-driven person to help with a project around their Contracts Process.
Location - Seattle, WA
Duration - about 2 months
We are looking for someone to help our CLIENT with a contract remediation project. This project involves going back to a certain point in time and ensuring that contracts are sent to the Sourcing department to be uploaded into a software repository. Essentially this person will be filling out a “contract cover sheet” in MS-Excel for all contracts and emailing it along with the signed contract to the Sourcing department.
This person will be responsible for:
· Sorting through MS-Outlook folders for a specific time frame looking for contracts that were executed.
· Reading contract language to determine whether or not a proof of insurance is required and if yes, reaching out to the vendor.
· Filling out the contract cover sheet in MS-Excel for each contract
· Ensuring current process is kept up to date for any new contracts. ie: contract cover sheet (MS-Excel) is filled out and sent to Sourcing daily.
· Keeping an inventory of source of data to be combed through and tracking what has been completed
Ideally, this individual will be focused, detail oriented, and is self-driven.
This person will be expected to read through parts of the contract and make some decisions based on the structure of the contract. They will need to have a good command of the English language.