SDET II (UI Automation)
Since 2001 Hansell Tierney has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are currently helping our client, a broadcast and digital media company, with a search for a Software Development Engineer in Test II (Web App & Website team) in Seattle, WA.
Duration - Contract to Hire
Location - Seattle, WA - LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Must be a US citizen or Green Card Holder for this role.
Work sponsorship is not available at this time
As an SDET focused on our client's Web App & Website team, you'll design, implement, and execute platform test automation to ensure the quality of future releases. If you're an 'A Player' with a strong customer focus, open source technology experience, and a passion for test development, we want to talk to you!
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field or experience)
• 5+ years in Java or other OOP languages
• Understanding of UI testing frameworks
• Selenium/Webdriver 3.X/Page Object Model
• Server side API test automation, Restful Service testing / automation, Test Automation / Automation Plan design
• TestNG Framework
• Jenkins CI/CD
• Junit or other unit testing framework
• Unix shell
• Jira / Bamboo / Bitbucket-Github
• Agile / Scrum / Kanban experience
• Appium or other Mobile Testing Framework; experience testing / writing automation for OTT devices and platform