Since 2001 Hansell Tierney has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are currently helping our client, located in Downtown Seattle, with a search for a Salesforce Developer.
Duration - 6 to 9 months.
Location - Seattle, WA
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply
Work sponsorship or C2C is not available at this time
JOB SUMMARY / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and maintain Salesforce software applications with Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visual Force, Lightning, and other front-end technologies, keeping performance and scalability in mind
- Workflow around MSA/SOW etc
- Work primarily on the Hub and SFDC enhancements
- Troubleshoot/resolve technical problems to ensure minimal disruption to the business
- Support existing applications and identify/recommend enhancement opportunities, as warranted
- Work with project management, the business units and technical resources to achieve desired solution for the business
- Evaluate new technology offerings to see how they could improve our portfolio and processes
- Design and execute automated test scripts and test scenarios
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- A Bachelor's degree in an IT-related field or equivalent industry experience
- At least 3 years of full time working experience with the Salesforce Platform and modern front-end technologies (Knockout, Angular, React, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, database design and software development lifecycle
- Working experience with the Git version control system, and related workflows
- Intermediate familiarity with Salesforce deployments and build pipelines
- Strong technical and analytical troubleshooting skills