Since 2001 Hansell Tierney has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are assisting our client, a retailer located near Downtown Seattle, in a search for a Recruiter (contract) to support their General and Administrative team on roles including HR, Legal, and Finance.
Duration - 3-month contract (possibility of extension)
Location - Seattle, WA - LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply
Work sponsorship is not available at this time
A key driver in the hiring process, the Recruiter is responsible for the full life-cycle recruitment processes for the General and Administrative team. This includes sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates in HR, Legal, and Finance.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: sourcing, phone screens, candidate assessments, candidate tracking and status updates, interview feedback sessions, compensation analysis, offer extension, negotiations and candidate relationship.
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships with business leaders at all levels of the organization, hiring managers and HR colleagues to fully understand business needs and objectives in order to develop candidate profiles that match overall requirements and success factors for short and long-term talent needs of the business.
- Collaborate with hiring managers, HR colleagues, and Senior Recruiters to develop job posting content that is thorough, compelling and alluring to candidates and aligns with business strategy.
- Ensure a positive experience for all candidates for assigned requisitions by providing timely, accurate, relevant feedback to internal and external candidates.
- Responsible for recruiting and hiring metrics; data management and integrity within an applicant tracking system and other HR systems; and compliance of federal and local employment laws and with internal policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field OR combination of education and equivalent work experience required.
- 2+ years of full life cycle recruiting filling General & Administrative positions (Finance, HR, &/or Legal).
- Must have proven success collaborating with hiring managers and developing recruitment strategies for passive job seekers, exhibiting creativity with candidate search. Experience cold calling, establishing contacts and building relationships with professionals is a must.
- Must possess consultative recruiting skills and be able to assist hiring managers in articulating the business needs for a role and to coach the manager through a successful and efficient hiring process.
- Must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication; critical listening skills; presentation skills, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities, consensus building, ability to work independently and in a team environment, and an ability to interface well with candidates, employees and hiring managers at all levels.
- Able to identify and recommend process improvements, strong commitment to collaborative work, self-starter with a high sense of urgency and professionalism and must be capable of developing & executing action plans.