Since 2001 Hansell Tierney has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are currently helping our client, a Seattle-based e-retailer, with a search for a Sourcing Recruiter to support their non-tech divisions.
Duration - 6 month contract
Location - Seattle, WA
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply
Work sponsorship is not available at this time
The Sourcing Recruiter collaborates with Recruiters and hiring managers to find the best talent to fill a variety of non-tech positions. A key driver in the talent acquisition process, the Sourcing Recruiter is responsible for understanding talent needs, identifying new channels of sourcing, and finding both active and passive job seekers. This role works in a consultative manner with all stakeholders to successfully build a solid pipeline of talent.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES/CORE ACCOUNTABILITES
- Responsible for building a solid pipeline of talent by sourcing active and passive job seekers for current and future hiring needs. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to: understanding hiring needs, sourcing, phone screens, candidate assessments, candidate tracking and status updates in an applicant tracking system.
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers and HR colleagues to fully understand business needs and objectives in order to develop candidate profiles that match overall requirements and success factors for short and long-term talent needs of the business.
- Collaborate with recruiters, hiring managers and HR colleagues to develop job posting content that is thorough, compelling and alluring to candidates and aligns with business strategy.
- Collaborate with and coach (as needed) hiring managers on identifying key competencies, knowledge, skills and abilities for open positions and provide consultation on specific interviewing questions and talent assessment activities to identify the right candidates.
- Ensure a positive experience for all candidates for assigned requisitions by providing timely, accurate, relevant feedback to candidates.
- Responsible for recruiting and hiring metrics; data management and integrity within an applicant tracking system and other HR systems; and compliance of federal and local employment laws and with internal policies and procedures.
- 2 years of sourcing talent required.
- Must have proven success collaborating with recruiting colleagues, exhibiting creativity with candidate search & developing networks. Experience cold calling, establishing contacts and building relationships with professionals is a must.
- Must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication; critical listening skills; presentation skills, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Must exhibit the following skills: ability to work independently and in a team environment, and an ability to interface well with candidates at all levels.
- Must exhibit the following attributes: self-starter with a high sense of urgency and professionalism and must be capable of developing & executing action plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field OR combination of education and equivalent work experience required