SDET II (CTH)
Since 2001 Hansell Tierney has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are currently helping our client with a search for a SDET II for a contract to hire opportunity.
Duration - 6 Month Contract to Hire
Location - Seattle, WA
Work sponsorship is not available at this time.
Must be a US citizen or Green Card holder to be considered.
As an SDET II focused on our Web App & Website team, you'll design, implement, and execute platform test automation to ensure the quality of future releases. If you have a strong customer focus, open source technology experience, and a passion for test development, we want to talk to you!
• Java or other OOP languages
• Selenium/Webdriver 3.X/Page Object Model
• TestNG Framework
• Jenkins CI/CD
• Server side API test automation
• Restful Service testing / automation
• Test Automation / Automation Plan design
• Junit or other unit testing framework
• Unix shell
• Jira / Bamboo / Bitbucket-Github
• Appium or other Mobile Testing Framework
• Experience testing / writing automation for OTT devices and platform
• Ability to mentor junior SDETs
• Ability to work and communicate with cross functional teams
• Ability to sell a developmental Idea or Architectural design to others
• Strong prioritization and organizational skills
Required Background Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or experience
• 5+ years programming in Java or similar OOP languages
• 5+ years programming for platform and API test automation
• 5+ years developing automation for Web Applications and Services
• Understanding of server and client architecture
• Agile / Scrum / Kanban experience