Since 2001 Hansell Tierney has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are currently helping our client with a search for a Practice Management Consultant (Microsoft 365).
Duration - FTE / Permanent
Location - Seattle, WA
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply
Work sponsorship is not available at this time
We are looking for an innovative, client-focused, experienced Practice Management Consultant to support our growing 365 onboarding and services team. Excellent candidates will be collaborative, continually improving and work well in a rapidly growing, vibrant workplace. Your role will be responsible for creating business solutions to meet clients’ needs.
- Provide pre-onboarding assessment of client needs both on the phone and onsite which may include leading discovery sessions
- Analyze business and CRM needs, emphasize how CRM can benefit a prospect or client and determine potential challenges to a successful project
- Create and deliver specific solutions for CRM with additional guidance for supporting software
- Provide estimates of project hours for new clients and existing clients
- Identify alternate solutions for requests defined as out-of-scope
- Build CRM customizations including but not limited to Dynamics processes, entity/object changes and other CRM features as defined in the project plan or statement of work
- Lead quality presentations in front of prospect and clients
- Document client communication succinctly in the appropriate communication tool
- Be able to speak to clients about complex issues and/or solutions in a concise, professional, positive manner
- Collaborate with Project Management to manage new onboarding and SOW projects in terms of scope, quality, and schedule.
- Work effectively with management and team members to clarify and plan technical client needs.
- Proactively manage risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies, ensuring that they are identified, mitigated or escalated as necessary.
- Proactively manage project scope, identify potential challenges, and devise solutions to keep projects on task and within scope
- Effectively communicate expectations to internal and external stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Provide guidance and direction to consultants and service team members on CRM related projects and tickets
- Collaborate cross functionally to provide responsive support to escalated customer issues.
- Participate in review of client service tickets to assist in process improvement, product enhancements and training
- Establish and maintain a positive and professional relationship with clients and team members.
- Mentor team members to provide product training, guidance and direction on driving clients towards best practice
- Professional experience in financial services sphere, specifically the registered advisory, brokerage or financial services industry
- Experience with CRM mobile for phones and tablets
- Certification in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customization/Configuration, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Online Deployment
- SharePoint exposure
- Experience setting up Server Side Synchronization
- 5+ years with Microsoft Dynamics CRM including Dynamics 365 for Sales and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016
- 5+ years professional experience as a consultant or sales support
- Experience defining business needs and mapping to Dynamics 365 solutions and customizations
- Extensive experience in documenting and creating processes including workflows, business process flows, mobile task flows and dialogs
- Experience as a consultant, working with external clients, and mentoring/managing others
- Understanding of competitive technologies to Dynamics
- Understanding of the Microsoft 365 ecosystem including Office 365, Dynamics 365 and other components
- Ability to work as part of a team with minimal supervision in a results-oriented, fast-paced dynamic environment
- Detail oriented with an ability to support multiple initiatives
- Provide creative solutions to solving challenging problems
- Bachelor of Science or more advanced degree
- Not afraid to question existing processes and provide ideas for improvement
- Very good interpersonal skills, critical thinking, written and oral communication skills, and strong technical documentation skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs required
- Some travel is required, approximately 25%