Since 2001 Hansell Tierney has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are currently helping our client with a search for a Senior ERP Analyst.
Duration - FTE / Permanent
Location - Greater Seattle area (Kent / Auburn)
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply
Work sponsorship is not available at this time
The Sr. ERP Analyst will work closely with users to prioritize, recommend, and oversee changes and upgrades to the enterprise-wide system (QAD), which incorporate all aspects of the company's business. This role plays an important part in managing related systems and projects as well as training personnel in effective systems use. This person will play a critical role in planning and executing an upgrade from SE2011 to current version of QAD.
- Plan, review and manage configuration changes and customization requests.
- ERP application analysis and configuration, including document business needs, issues and challenges using a variety of analytical skills, techniques, and resources.
- Understand QAD standard business processes and configurations, and align business process requirements to standard application processes to minimize customizations.
- Proactively identify areas of improvement and functional gaps in existing systems.
- Facilitate the creation and testing of future state business processes.
- Project management, including improving projects and seeing them through to benefits realization, measured against requirements and goals.
- Support requests for enhancements/changes to increase business processes/efficiencies.
- Develop and manage reports, dashboards, scripts, KPIs, and custom workflows.
- Develop training materials and provide training, functional support and documentation of information systems to peers and end users.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the ERP platform.
- Answers questions, provides technical solutions, and follows up to assist users in solving their information systems problems in a continuous user-support environment.
- Identifies the root cause of recurring incidents and determine how to address root cause to prevent future incidents from occurring.
- Define vendor management support requirements for ERP solution, identify selected vendors to provide support, and establish support relationship.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Computer Science or MIS Business preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Min. 5 years’ experience administering QAD ERP.
- QAD Standard/Enterprise Edition experience and Progress knowledge required.
- Working knowledge of Linux with experience writing shell scripts and scheduling interface jobs.
- System implementation and system integration experience preferred.
- QAD Administration/operations working knowledge preferred.