Interim Executive Assistant to Managing Director of a unique, discreet philanthropic organization.
We are currently helping our client, a local philanthropic organization with their search for an Interim Executive Assistant to the Managing Director. This is an opportunity to work for a world class and one of a kind enterprise.
Location - Kirkland, WA
Contract Duration –8-month Contract with excellent benefits!
Pay Rate - market hourly pay / Non-Exempt
Must be able to pass Background Investigation including Criminal, Public Records and Credit Checks.
Must possess a valid driver's license with a good driving record for occasional work-related errands.
This contract role provides executive and administrative services in to the Managing Director of a complex and dynamic organization. This role is responsible for: day-to-day calendar management and support with travel planning, logistics, expense tracking and communication. This role ensures the office of Managing Director runs effectively and efficiently and collaborates across the organization to create precise and detailed documents, often with tight timeline parameters.
Office of the Managing Director - Administration
- Action Item tracking - emphasizing prioritization and impact on scheduling and integrating time management.
- Drafting action/agenda items.
- Strategic calendar management – understanding the rhythm for the schedule, building and thinking through impact of events and changes to overall calendar. Synchronization of Managing Director’s schedule with other members of the leadership team and working in collaboration with EAs and staff throughout the organization making and communicating schedule decisions.
- Administrative point of contact across the organization and other entities.
- Create detailed briefs, documents other materials as requested in support of the activities of Managing Director.
- Management and full accountability for all internal and external deadlines related to correspondence of the Managing Director.
Qualifications: 5-7 years of combined experience in administration and executive support. Heavy emphasis on calendaring, scheduling, and communication. Experience in the following industries preferred: hospitality, public relations, high tech, executive office.
- Coordinates travel planning and schedules; This includes transportation, accommodations, external meeting facilities, conference/event registrations, travel documentation, etc.
- Management of MD’s contacts and administration in CRM system.
- Conducts research to fulfill duties and requests as needed.
- Monitors and maintains subscriptions, ID/passwords.
- Cross-trains as backup to other administrative functions as needed.
- Provides high level of customer service to all visitors, guests and partners.
- Works closely and collaboratively with the Executive Assistant to The Managing Director on daily tasks and duties
- College degree is preferred.
- Position requires proficiency using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote) and basic math concepts (add, subtract, multiply, divide, common fractions).
- Must be able to pass Background Investigation including Criminal, Public Records and Credit Checks.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record for occasional work-related errands.
- Demonstrated outstanding customer service skills focusing on proactive anticipation of customized needs.
- Must have a proven track record of working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, requiring a high level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining confidentiality and privacy during sensitive situations and able to use discretion with communications. Must be able to uphold and ensure security and confidentiality of all information.
- Demonstrated effectiveness meeting deadlines in a role requiring continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials.
- Able to work independently, and able to disseminate information clearly and concisely.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Able to maintain a positive, cooperative and professional attitude in stressful and time sensitive situations and circumstances.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills - able to prioritize multiple tasks to meet changing deadlines and requests, while strategically thinking ahead.