Software Engineer (MEAN Stack)
Since 2001 Hansell Tierney has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are currently helping our client with their search for a Software Engineer (MEAN Stack) in Beaverton, OR.
Location: Beaverton, OR
A fast-growing Mortgage Servicer in Beaverton, OR is seeking a Software Engineer (MEAN Stack).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review, analyze, and modify existing systems including coding, testing, debugging, and deployment efforts in support of enterprise needs.
- Participate in requirements process providing feedback and engagement to ensure sound processes are developed.
- Provide support for complex issues within existing systems and applications, including resolution of user issues, errors in system data, and general maintenance items.
- Create solutions based on experience, sound judgment, and creative problem-solving.
- Assist in solving complex development problems using good design and practical experience.
- Ensure business remains current and competitive in finding emerging technologies to improve business processes.
- Ensure high availability and reliability of business applications.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to excellence in service to customers and other employees.
Technical Skills Required:
Optional (preferred) skills:
- SQL Server & T-SQL
- Operating systems: Linux, Windows
- Cloud deployments (AWS, Google Cloud or MS Azure).
- Containers and orchestration frameworks
- MVC .Net
- Entity Framework
- IIS, HTML5, CSS3, XML/XSLT