Since 2001 Hansell Tierney has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
As part of a small, rapidly evolving team, Hardware Data Technician will ensure that Manufacturing and Process Engineers are able to reliably produce hardware with clear and well understood processes. This includes owning the planning, scheduling, and on-time execution of hardware production.
We are currently helping our client with a search for a Hardware DataTechnician (Avionics),
Duration - Begins as 10 week project; potential to transition into other areas or convert to permanent
Location - Kent, WA
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply
Work sponsorship is not available at this time
- Evaluate the engineering product structure for a launch vehicle on a part by part basis, categorizing and classifying components, assemblies and installations based on their engineering characteristics.
- Assign parameters to the part files such as commodity, purchasing strategy, lead times, and other supplemental business data.
- Self- manage the characterization of a large number of parts within the database, maintaining an accurate project schedule that shows progress to date, an estimated completion date, and key quality metrics such as accuracy of parameter entry, progress by type, and top 5 blocking issues.
- 4 years of experience working with space systems hardware in a technical capacity.
- Strong technical judgement with the ability to accurately identify hardware or seek clarification from the responsible party when necessary.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written, personal, and computer skills. Ability to communicate clearly and appropriately at the leadership level and on the shop floor.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum
- Engineering experience in product development.
- Hands-on experience building, maintaining or operating space systems hardware.
- S. degree in Mechanical, Materials, Manufacturing, Aerospace Engineering or other relevant field preferred, but not required.