We are looking for a career-minded individual with an accounting and HR background to join our team. Hansell Tierney is a woman owned staffing and recruiting company. We find people for jobs and jobs for people. Our office is located on Mercer Island, but we have consultants working all over the Seattle area.
Our business is employing people, so we need accounting strength for rapidly growing payroll and invoicing and HR coordination experience for on-boarding new employees and supporting the consultants in the field.
The Accounting/HR Administrator is responsible for all office activities and operations in support of the Owners, Recruiters, Account Managers and Consultants in the field. We look forward to having someone help us all be better at our jobs! Responsibilities will include bi-weekly payroll, invoicing, reporting, new employee onboarding, benefits analysis, purchasing, event planning, social media, and RFP creation. Initiative, accountability and self-discipline are a must!
What you will do
• Payroll, invoicing and accounts payable
• Commission calculations and reporting
• On-boarding of new employees
• Organize, streamline and document business processes
• Benefits and insurance research
• Social media
• RFP and proposal support
• 3+ years’ experience with financials, payroll, AP/AR
• HR coordination experience
• Experience establishing work-flows, processes and systems
• Strong organizational skills
Nice to have
• Marketing and social media background
• Experience and/or interest in recruiting/staffing
Since 2001 Hansell Tierney has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney serves Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We handle every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.