Document Control Specialist (Part time)
Since 2001 Hansell Tierney has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
• Responsible for the maintenance of all required documentation for the Development Operations department.
We are currently helping our client, a biopharmaceutical company in Seattle, with a search for a part time (20-30 hours/week) Document Control Associate.
Duration: 12 month contract
Hours: 2-8 hrs/day or 20-30 hrs/week (flexible on actual daily hours, not to exceed 8/day)
Location - Seattle, WA - LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply
Work sponsorship is not available at this time
• Provide services to maintain and control documents for DevOps.
• Responsible for word processing and distribution of documents and maintenance of document files in a confidential and secure manner.
• Manage release and control of updates to instructions, specifications, and other documents.
• Control distribution of new releases and recall/destruction of obsolete documents.
• Strong administrative skills, strong attention to detail.
• Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
• 1-3 years of experience in document control, or related, positions