Hansell Tierney is currently helping our client with a contractor search for an Administrative Assistant on the Wardrobe Team.
Location - Bellevue, WA
Contract Duration – approx. 10 months (fully benefited - amazing benefits!)
Pay Rate - market hourly pay / Non-Exempt
Must have reliable vehicle for occasional, local errands
Must be able to pass a very extensive background check
The Temporary Administrative Assistant role reports to the Lead Stylist and is a part of the Wardrobe team. This role provides administrative support related to wardrobe, accessories and closet. The role requires detailed administrative support to manage new item check-ins, returns and purchase card reconciliation to receipts.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Proven Qualities & Characteristics:
- Manage and track all incoming shipments. This includes handling new item check-in and all returns from local stores, online vendors and designer contacts’
- Regularly required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds; 15-20 pounds on an occasional basis
- Track receipts, purchase card and all expense report reconciliation
- Manage the overall maintenance and organization of the studio space
- Maintain and organize clothing racks and wardrobe accessories
- Track, order and stock office supplies
- Steaming of garments as needed
- Other administrative duties as deemed necessary by the Lead Stylist
- 4-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of professional experience in a customer driven service industry and/or retail environment
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Proactive; able to anticipate and solve problems before they occur
- Teamwork: many moving parts, cross collaboration needs
- Eager, strong work ethic
- Must have a proven track record of working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, requiring a high level of attention to detail and accuracy, while maintaining focus on service
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining confidentiality and privacy
- Exceptional organization and time management skills; ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet changing requests while strategically thinking ahead
- Able to work very well independently, dissecting information clearly and concisely
- Demonstrated effectiveness meeting deadlines without sacrificing attention-to-detail or quality
- Able to work on several projects at a time with potential constant interruptions; maintaining a positive, cooperative, and professional attitude at all times
- Must be ok with irregular and intermittent long hours; early mornings and, at times, late nights
- Good communication skills
Computer Skills: Position requires proficiency using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) MS SharePoint (2010 Preferred).
Language Ability: Ability to clearly write and speak effectively with peers and service providers.
Math Ability: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.