Sanitization Technician (Manufacturing)
Since 2001 Hansell Tierney has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are currently helping our client, a biopharmaceutical client, with a search for a Sanitization Technician for their growing team.
Duration - 12 month contract (potential for permanent conversion)
Hours & Schedule - Full time. Must be able to work long shifts (up to 12 hours) and willing to work alternating overnight shifts.
Location - Greater Seattle Area - LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
Work sponsorship is not available at this time
The primary focus of the role will be performing GMP facility sanitization in a regulated, GxP environment. Key deliverables for this role are completing sanitization assignments with a high quality and timely output, including sanitization around contaminations, environmental monitoring room excursions, and EMPQ events.
• Performing daily sanitization and cleaning operations described in standard operating procedures and batch records (electronic and paper).
• The ability to work well within a team environment with a focus on customer service in support of production activities.
• Following directions with minimum supervision and a high attention to detail.
• • Completing documentation required by standard operating procedures, batch records, and logbooks.
• Performing tasks in a manner consistent with the safety policies, quality systems, and cGMP requirements.
• Completing cGMP training assignments to ensure the necessary technical skills and knowledge.
The ability to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs as well as exert muscle force repeatedly or continuously over time.
• 1+ year(s) of experience in a regulated or GMP environment.
• Good documentation practices.
• High School Diploma or equivalent