Manufacturing Associate I
Since 2001 Hansell Tierney has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are currently helping our client, a biopharmaceutical company, with a search for a Manufacturing Technician I for their growing team.
Duration - 12 month contract (potential for extension &/or permanent conversion)
Location - Greater Seattle Area, WA - LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
Working hours / Shifts - Shifts alternate 36hrs one week and 48hrs the next week, all 12-hour days (rotating day and night shifts)
Work sponsorship is not available at this time
The primary focus of the role will be supporting cellular therapeutic manufacturing and logistics.
The key deliverables for this role are completing production assignments with a high quality and timely output.
• Performing logistics operations described in standard operating procedures and batch records (electronic and paper).
• The ability to work well within a team environment with a focus on customer service in support of production activities.
• Completing documentation required by standard operating procedures and batch records.
• Performing tasks in a manner consistent with the safety policies, quality systems, and cGMP requirements.
• Completing training assignments to ensure the necessary technical skills and knowledge.
• Executing daily support operations including but not limited to materials kitting, cycle counts, materials stocking, materials movement and delivery, cryopreservation activities, general lab duties, logbook maintenance, equipment maintenance activities and electronic record execution and review.
• Min. 6 months of experience in a regulated or GxP environment.
• Minimum of an Associates Degree preferred OR 1 year of relevance experience required.
• Good documentation practices.