Systems Engineer - (IIS, WCF, SOA)
Hansell Tierney is assisting their CLIENT with a search for a Systems Engineer with IIS, WCF and SOA.
Location: Tukwila, WA
Duration: 12 month contract
- Troubleshoot complex technical problems from a functional perspective, supporting end-users.
- Support IIS, Web Services & Service Oriented Architecture
- Expert skills in technical troubleshooting, automation, communication and vendor management
- Integrate and schematically depict systems architectures, topologies, hardware, software envs.
- Provide support for software releases for assigned applications and/or business units
- Experience with certificates and with deployments (users, issue certs, renew etc)
- Perform all responsibilities in accordance with COMPANY Competencies and Information Protection requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline required, or equivalent work or educational experience. Advanced degree preferred.
- Understand modern approaches to deployment automation on both cloud-based infrastructure and bare-metal servers
- Experience with Microsoft IIS 7.0 – 8.5 required.
- Experience with Web Services and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) required
- Experience with technical tools such as Splunk, SCOM, AppDynamics, Powershell & load balancers preferred, but not required.
- Advanced software troubleshooting skills required.