Director of Product Management
Hansell Tierney is assisting our client with a direct hire search for a Director of Product Management..
Location: Bellevue, WA
We are looking for a strategic leader excited to be part of a growing technology company
- Assemble the best product management team
- Build and improve processes for collecting customer feedback, building requirements, and maintaining long-term roadmap.
- Be a company expert on the customers, market, industry, and competition across products
- Collaborate with executives and translate their vision into action
- Build and maintain the business case for products, including market opportunity models, user personas, and top use cases
- Engage with customers through interviews, small group sessions, and broader market research; gather and understand their pain points, needs, and aspirations
- Adjust the product roadmap based on the scope and feasibility input from Technical Program Managers and dev team
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
- Assist Marketing team in the go-to-market planning and execution, and messaging and positioning
- Participate in specific sales opportunities (customer demos, roadmap alignment meetings, marketing events etc.)
- Participate in sales enablement initiatives (training, roadmap presentations, etc.)
- Participate in the business development and partnership building activities (demos for potential partners, roadmap alignments).
- Validate the product developed by R&D against the product vision and product requirements
- Track and report on key metrics of product success, including revenue and customer satisfaction
- 7-10+ years of B2B software product management and/or marketing experience
- Plus 3-5+ years of experience leading a team
- Display top notch verbal and written communication skills
- Can demonstrate past success building and managing software/SaaS products