Hansell Tierney is helping our an industry leading client with a search for Senior Software Engineers specializing in iOS and Swift development. You will be part of an Agile team responsible for development and implementation of new tools critical to the business.
Location - SeaTac, WA (Local candidates only)
Duration - 12 month contract
- Contribute as an experienced iOS developer on an agile scrum delivery team, collaborating with product owners, developers and testers to deliver business value on an iterative basis.
- Ensure the delivery of high quality software by writing clean code and utilizing pair programming, TDD, continuous integration and code reviews.
- Apply object-oriented and agile iteration methodology in the design and code development.
- Incorporate security (PCI, SOX) requirements into software design.
- Continually seek to improve applications including system performance, functionality, code efficiency, and code defects.
- Provide application support, troubleshoot and resolve critical software issues.
- Research and analyze current system, subsystems and interfaces to understand the current or new process flow.
- Stay actively engaged in the technology industry and understand how the evolving technologies can benefit our organization.
- Embody the Alaska Spirit and conduct oneself with professionalism, integrity, resourcefulness, and caring.
- High level of expertise building end-to-end custom iOS applications from scratch required
- Extensive knowledge of iOS7, iOS8, Swift, UIKit, Core Data and Core Graphics required.
- Deep understanding of memory management, file I/O, network programming, and multi-threading required.
- Expertise with TDD, unit testing, pair programming and other Extreme Programming techniques required.
- Extensive hands-on experience creating custom UI controls, consuming RESTful APIs, designing protocols, implementing delegate interfaces, animations, and performance optimization required
- Experience developing test strategies and test automation preferred
- Track record of shipping numerous successful products required
- Ability to develop high performance and scalable software solutions required.
- Experience estimating effort and establishing timelines for projects required.