Network Management - Analyst (Salesforce Super-User)
Hansell Tierney is helping our client, a local philanthropic organization on mission to empower women and children across the globe, with a search for a Network Management - Analyst (CRM-Salesforce).
Location - Kirkland, WA
The Network Management - Analyst (Salesforce) plays a critical role in the cultivation, activation and engagement of the organization’s community and network members. He/she will act as the business lead responsible for ensuring the successful development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of our CLIENT's community/network engagement tools, practices and capabilities focused on but not limited to the organization’s CRM (Salesforce). These capabilities will improve the relationships for the organization ultimately driving community growth and increased organization outreach and impact.
This position is responsible for addressing both the technical and process aspects involved with furthering community engagement capabilities.
- Build Networks: Effectively build formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organization. Continually refine the organization's understanding of its community and work collaboratively with other members of the organization to develop strategies for leveraging community data to advance the work of the organization.
- CRM Super-User: Serve as the functional owner of the organization’s CRM system (salesforce)
- Data Management: Develop the data taxonomy for community members and their management within the CRM system. Assist in maintaining the accuracy and completeness of the community data. Perform robust data analysis on an ongoing basis and build reports to profile community members, track community processes and report on KPIs.
- Campaign Management:Lead the administration of community related campaigns. Create strategic engagement plans to provide direction for the organization’s public-facing communications and events.
- Process Development: Establish internal SOPs related to community management. Partner with other staff to embed and adopt new processes. Use technology to automate and coordinate processes related to community interaction.
- Internal coaching: Instruct staff on best practices for community and relationship management. Continuously drive adoption and use of the CRM platform through training staff on the processes and functionality of the CRM platform.
- CRM Development and Continuous Improvement: Collaborate with functional teams, IT and other stakeholders to design, build and implement enhancements to the CRM to further drive the strategic
management of the community. Ensure the work products are aligned with and furthering the community engagement strategy. Maintain functional documentation and system knowledge base.
- Assume additional duties as required.
- 3 -5 years of designing implementing business processes for capturing user community or constituent information
- 3-5 years of working with the Salesforce platform (or equivalent CRM) with experience successfully using the following technologies:
- Sales Cloud
- Marketing Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Conga Composer
- Data Loader
- Salesforce certifications a plus, but not required
- Certified Cloud Consultant
- Certified Administrator / Certified Advanced Administrator
- Strong data management, manipulation and reporting skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint. Experience working in Office 365 environment a plus.
- Excellent written verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills – able to prioritize multiple tasks to meet changing deadlines requesting, while strategically thinking ahead.
- Demonstrated ability in handling multiple priorities, project management and meeting deadlines; strong planning organizational skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, requiring a high level of attention to detail while maintaining focus on the big picture.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or business administration or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience required.