Senior Project Manager - Content Management system implementation
Hansell Tierney is helping our client with a search for a Senior Project Manager with Content Management Systems implementation experience.
Duration - 8 months
Location - Seattle
Project: Content Management System/Platform Planning, Design and Implementation
Responsibilities / Experience Requirements:
Experience working with Sales and Marketing stakeholders, including understanding common sales and marketing language, landscape, personalities and preferences/considerations. Ability to work with Sr. Sales and Marketing personnel and managing strong personalities. Executive/Sr. Management presence and strong communications
- Structure, plan and project manage the initial implementation of a 3rd party Content Management System/Platform for the Marketing and Sales organization of a large technology company.
- Strong Sr. PM skills – facilitation, fast thinker, strong communicator/mature with confidence. Hands-on in ability to create project decks. Ability to effectively communication and interact with IT stakeholders and project members.
- Effective in managing 3rd party software/solution provider as part of system implementation effort.
- Outline and define the Content Management System/Platform implementation roadmap for the remaining organizations (outside of Sales/Mktg)
- Strong experience with Content Management Systems/Platforms, including experience with the strategy & planning for and executing the content migration, understanding of content management maintenance considerations, and understanding of common roadblocks and issues implementing content management systems
- Facilitate and support the design of content management governance structure, processes and policies