Technical Recruiter -Mid Level (Mercer Island, WA)
We are growing! Since 2001, Hansell Tierney has helped Northwest companies with contract and full-time recruiting of technology professionals. We are looking for a Technical Recruiter who is creative, curious, motivated and resourceful to join our internal team. This is an opportunity to develop your career for the long-term by working with and learning from some of the best in the business.
You may have been turned off by the competitive pressure-cooker Agency environment of being required to produce candidates - no matter what it takes. At Hansell Tierney our reputation with candidates and clients comes first. We work hard but we do good work—for our clients AND our employees. We value flexibility and work/life balance.
- Bring your innovative recruiting practices to develop strong pipelines of candidates for our clients
- Source and recruit for contract roles in the technology space
- Full life cycle recruiting of passive and active tech talent
- Partner closely with our Account and Business Development Managers
- 3-5 years of technical, full-cycle, agency contract recruiting experience, with a demonstrated track record of results while managing and prioritizing multiple searches
- You have a passion for sourcing and recruiting Software Developers and SDET’s across several programming languages using a variety of sourcing tools.
- You have experience working with an ATS. Experience working with CATS a plus.
- You care about your candidates and clients and choose to do the right thing
- You desire to build a professional, long-term career with a company you can be proud of representing
- You are creative, curious, resourceful, trustworthy and hard-working
- You have excellent time management skills and a strong sense of responsibility and are self-motivated
- You are highly collaborative and thrive in a team environment
- Strong user of the MS Office suite