Customer Success Advocate
Hansell Tierney is helping our client with a Direct Hire search for a Customer Success Advocate.
Location - Seattle
Duration - FTE
Our CLIENT is seeking an experienced Customer Success Advocate to help them maintain their dedication to building and maintaining great customer relationships. If you have a track record of exceptional customer service in a dynamic environment and are interested in new challenges supporting our broad set of customers, please read on.
As a Customer Success Advocate, you are part of the front-line team working directly with customers on their current use of solutions as well as looking ahead to drive increased value from their investments. As part of this global team, we rely on you to represent the CLIENT through responsive, thoughtful problem-solving to maintain strong relationships. This means demonstrating excellent professional communication skills, providing detailed data analysis and identifying ways to improve the overall customer health. In this team-based environment, you will be in the heart of the action with opportunities to learn from others, grow your skills and accelerate your career.
Primary Responsibilities of the Role
• Understand technical complexities of our software and communicate them effectively to end users.
• Guide new and existing customers through their initial and continued adoption across their organizations. This is accomplished by managing customer goals, projects, health score and risk monitoring. We take a proactive approach to supporting our customers, so you will be expected to analyze our customer data to determine the best outreach method. Your focus will be on delighting our customers and ensuring they see immediate value.
• Monitor the health of our customers through close data tracking to determine when they are at risk. Then, work with them to improve their experience.
• Leverage knowledge of your customers’ environments to assist support and development teams in better serving customers.
• Share customer feature requests directly to our product team to shape the future of the software.
• Recognize successful customers for reference or growth opportunities.
More about You
• Customer service that borders on obsessive with experience identifying, evaluating and problem-solving issues
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar, customer-facing role supporting a technology product or service such as Customer Success or Account Management
• Strong communication and organizational skills in managing your own workload, projects and customer deadlines
• Experience working within an organization that creates, manages and supports SaaS products
• Bachelor’s degree
Knowledge of CLIENT software is preferred