Since 2001 Hansell Tierney
has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney
was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are currently helping our client, a Seattle-based e-retailer, with a search for a Data Entry Specialist
- 3 month contract, likely extension or permanent conversion
- Seattle, WA
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply
Work sponsorship is not available at this time
The Data Entry Specialist will support daily operations, ensuring high accuracy and delivery of high quality results. Our ideal Data Entry Specialist is detail oriented, enthusiastic, comfortable working in cross-functional teams and passionate about the retail industry!
Essential Duties And Responsibilities/Core Accountabilities:
- Reviewing vendor images and cross referencing for style details to substantiate strike-through pricing
- Review events for accuracy and compliance prior to go-live
- Partner with Project Coordinators to execute daily events
- Comparison Shopping (act of data gathering)
- Compiling data for adhoc reporting needs
- Ability to remain flexible and willing to change strategies as business needs dictate
- Data Entry pertaining to relevant needs of the business
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
- 0-3 years in sales/retail, administrative or data entry roles.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent in relative work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; proficiency in MS Excel
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail exceptional organization skills
- Aptitude to learn new processes and systems quickly