The Project Coordinator will be accountable for collection of project requirements and creation of equipment lists, floor plan drawings validation, requisitioning materials and services, tracking deliveries and installations, in support of project managers in the IT Facilities group. The Project Coordinator will assist project manager and program manager is setting up and facilitating meetings, updating and maintaining pricing, forecasting and project status reporting documents, maintaining Sharepoint sites and general project management support.
- Minimum of 3-5 years project coordinator experience in an IT environment
- Excellent communication and project management experience in support of multiple projects.
- Experience, or training, gathering, documenting and communicating project requirements
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Excel, SharePoint, Project, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Bachelor’s Degree OR equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrate technical competence
- Experience in facilities construction or renovation projects
- Experience using Bluebeam
- Project Management courses and training
|Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent analytical and planning skills
- Responsiveness, ability to prioritize work and follow through
- Excellent communication skills: describe and document complex information clearly, and present appropriately to different audiences
- Able to research and assess a customer’s business needs, promoting the strategic focus of the organization
- Able to establish and maintain professional working relationships and a professional image with customers, peers, physicians, payers, vendors and other parties associated with the organization
- Able to work on projects and other assignments with minimal direct supervision
- Able to explain, present or discuss difficult information and gain group consensus
- Technical proficiency in Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Bluebeam.
- Strong problem-solving skills, and ability to take a new perspective on problems and solutions
- Strong customer service skills, and the ability to interpret customer needs, assess requirements, and identify practical approaches to addressing requests
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to explain issues and activities to a technical and nontechnical audience
- Able to establish and maintain effective work relationships at all levels of the organization
- Able to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to lead, guide, coordinate and facilitate planning and implementation processes