Since 2001 Hansell Tierney
has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney
was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are currently helping our client with a direct hire search for a Senior SDET
Location - Seattle, WA
Duration - FTE
Our client is seeking a detail-oriented, client-focused, Senior SDET
to work on their cutting edge software product solutions for investment professionals. Excellent candidates will be collaborative, continually improving, and work well in a rapidly growing, and exciting workplace. Your role will work very closely with the members of a cross-functional delivery team and will be focused on building and maintaining test automation, while reporting qualitative results against established goals. Specifically, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a comprehensive suite of test automation tools and frameworks to create automated tests.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Developer or SDET
- Experience with SQL, C#
- Experience with API testing tools such as SOAPUI/ReadyAPI!, Postman, or vREST
- Experience with unit testing frameworks and tools such as xUnit, SQLUnit, RhinoMock, or Typemock
- Ability to work as part of a team with minimal supervision in a results-oriented, fast-paced dynamic environment
- Experience with load and scalability tools such as JMeter, BlazeMeter, SilkPerformer, or LoadRunner
- Experience with Docker, RabbitMQ, .NET Core
- Design, develop, and extend test architecture and frameworks that facilitate unattended validation of delivered products, services, and interfaces.
- Articulate and advocate for best-of-class design, development, and testing practices that enable automated validation at all levels of the product’s architecture.
- Enable and collaborate with the QA staff to increase automated test coverage through enabling code frameworks and tools, training, and paired programming.
- Work effectively with developers, management and team members to clarify needs and testing requirements of major product changes, future versions and new products
- Provide responsive support to escalated customer issues