Since 2001 Hansell Tierney
has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney
was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
- Seattle, WA
We are helping our client in their search for a Software Engineering Manager that will hire, grow, mentor and lead a team of front-end engineers dedicated to creating a robust, beautiful, world-class shopping experience. This team is currently focused on: improving page rendering times, multiple growth initiatives around customer acquisition and retention, significant focus on product health, time spent on engineering excellence and architecture.
Important things to know: Our engineering managers are very technical and hands on. This team is highly visible within the company and we need a strong technical and people manager to lead this team successfully.
- 7+ years’ experience in software development, preferably internet or ecommerce
- 5+ years’ experience in managing high performing software engineers
- Expert knowledge of current website technologies, standards, and UI design
- Experience in front-end/website development strongly preferred
- Strong software and data structure design, development and architecture experience
- History of working in a fast paced, evolving, growing and dynamic environment
- Ability to lead influence others and find creative solutions and move quickly to deliver them
- Strong analytical skills with a data driven approach and ability to measure impact of projects
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent experience, Master’s Degree preferred