Since 2001 Hansell Tierney
has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney
was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are currently helping our client with their search for a UI/UX Developer.
Location: Beaverton, OR
A fast-growing Mortgage Servicer in Beaverton, OR is seeking a UI/UX Developer to join their team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create UI/UX designs for web and mobile products developed by internal IT team
- Create Navigation map, page routing map and product page designs/styling guides
- Participate in creating a content development strategy
- Coordinate created designs with backend developers and product owner
- Create mockups for development team
- Conduct usability tests
The following technical skills are required:
- UI/UX design for SPA Web applications experience
- Web and Graphic design tools (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc)
- HTML5, CSS3
- Operating systems: Linux, Windows
Optional (preferred) skills:
- UI/UX design for mobile applications experience
Cloud deployments (AWS, Google Cloud or MS Azure)