Since 2001 Hansell Tierney
has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney
was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are currently helping our client with their search for a Scrum Master in Beaverton, OR.
Location: Beaverton, OR
A fast-growing Mortgage Servicer in Beaverton, OR is seeking a scrum master and JIRA administrator who would lead the software development lifecycle for all of our lines of product delivery. Using JIRA as change control and workflow engine, Scrum Master is expected to set up all necessary procedures and processes around our agile lifecycle. Working with Executives, Managers and End-Users, Scrum Master must design and document JIRA and Service Desk business and software workflows, coordinate software releases and follow up on dependencies/outstanding issues. As a key member of the development team, the Scrum Master must possess a strong work ethic and a “do what it takes” work style.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Setup/coordinate all scrub/Kanban meetings
- Work with IT Management on tracking status of sprint/release using JIRA boards
- Prepare/update presentation materials for weekly Steering Committee meetings
- Training for team members and other business units on agile procedures
- Facilitate: dependencies for release/sprint; UAT; Software Development; and service desk ticket triage
- JIRA/Atlassian Cloud Administration including: JIRE Core; Service Desk; Project/Boards Setup; Epic and Story creation/tracking; creating/updating Confluence spaces and pages; and training other users
- Possess strong analytical and project management skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile SDLC (scrum, Kanban)
- 2+ years of JIRA/Atlassian administration with a track record of delivering highly usable and functional Jira projects and workflows to the enterprise organization
- Possess Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including, executives, managers, and end-users.
- Possess a College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Possess strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Possess a strong work ethic with a desire to do what it takes to complete the task
- Ability to work well under pressure with frequent interruptions and shifting priorities. This includes working on multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to facilitate group sessions, work effectively within a project team, and in collaboration with peers.
- Ability to independently plan, organize and prioritize task assignments.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with business and technical personnel.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and project a professional business image.
- Ability to work flexible hours to work with development team as necessary
- Mortgage servicing experience or experience with financial applications is a plus
- Experience in working in highly regulated infrastructures is a plus
Experience in participating in evidence collection for SOX/SOC audits is a plus