Since 2001 Hansell Tierney
has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney
was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are currently helping our client with their search for a DevOps Engineer in Beaverton, OR.
Location: Beaverton, OR
A fast-growing Mortgage Servicer in Beaverton, OR is seeking a
DevOps Engineer that works collaboratively with IT infrastructure and software engineering to deploy and operate custom built applications and commercially available systems and applications. A DevOps Engineer will help automate and streamline IT operations and processes, build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. Additionally, the DevOps Engineer will troubleshoot and resolve issues in all environments, including dev, qu, uat and production, both on-premises and in the cloud.
The DevOps Engineer will report directly to the CTO.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration and operations
- Baseline knowledge of MS Windows
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Strong knowledge of Docker-based deployments
- Knowledge of K8s framework and its administration
- Expert knowledge of Jenkins, Jenkins jobs and pipelines
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services, including Azure and AWS.
- Experience deploying VMs on VMware vCenter
- Experience with VMware virtual networking
- Experience with SQL and noSQL
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
Attention to detail and strong documentation skills a must