Since 2001 Hansell Tierney
has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney
was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
Location: Beaverton, OR
We are currently helping our client, a fast-growing, industry leading organization in their search for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide sound technical leadership and vision for all aspects of our business.
Our client is an established, stable company with ample funding and plans to create greenfield software that will bring established business processes and technology into the future. The right person will have the experience to manage all aspects of the current systems and people and the technical vision to create next generation financial processing software. The CTO communicates with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure our company’s technologies are used appropriately while providing strategic thinking, strong business acumen and deep knowledge of current technology and industry trends.
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Identifies, evaluates and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage and a stable infrastructure
- Ensures technical systems meet company standards for data integrity, security as well as regulatory standards.
- Help departments use technology profitably, efficiently and securely
- Supervises system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Manages a team of IT professionals to ensure system viability and support
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role
- Knowledge of technological trends to build strategy
- Understanding of budgets and business planning
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Excellent communication skills and project management skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking and problem solving aptitude
BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent experience in lieu of degree