Location: Downtown Seattle
Duration: 1 month contract
Title: Service Desk Engineer I
As a Tech Support Engineer you will be responsible for receiving and tracking incidents that are allocated according to priority. You will work closely with the Service Desk team and take responsibility for the proactive management of incidents, events and problems. By monitoring key components so that failures are detected early, the resolution process can be initiated and you’ll ensure incidents are resolved within required time frames and that users are satisfied. You’ll monitor daily objectives, service level agreements and reporting. You will be the subject matter expert for Service Desk Analyst and serve as an escalation point for issues related to the Windows and Apple Desktop Environments, Microsoft Office applications, and other client software issues.
- 2+ years IT support experience
- WAN/LAN troubleshooting experience
- Solid working knowledge of the most current released version or the most immediate predecessor of Microsoft Office and related Microsoft products (PC and Mac).
- Windows 7 and OSX 10.x troubleshooting and support experience
- Knowledge and experience using Windows Deployment Server (WDS) for imaging PC laptops/desktops
- Knowledge of IT ticketing systems, Jira Service Desk preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of 2 Factor Authentication/Token VPN
- Knowledge of Active Directory, group policy, VOIP, Symantec PGP Full Disk Encryption for both PCs and Macs