Since 2001 Hansell Tierney
has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney
was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are currently helping our client with their search for a contract Training Systems Specialist.
- 6 month contract
- South King County, WA
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply
Work sponsorship is not available at this time
As part of a small, passionate and accomplished team of experts, you will develop, deliver and maintain training courseware to support manufacture, assembly, and test for various spaceflight systems. You will share in the team’s impact on all aspects by being knowledgeable across many manufacturing, assembly, and test processes and adaptable to work on a variety of systems and applications. This position will directly impact the history of space exploration and will require your dedicated commitment and detailed attention towards safe and repeatable spaceflight.
About the Role:
Your Experience and Background:
- Develop specialty courses of instruction for identified needs; working with a wide variety of individuals while researching courses.
- Develop manufacturing, assembly, and test technical courses to meet company needs which may include, conducting workforce research and needs analysis, and capturing Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) knowledge. The subject courses could be Structural Assembly, Tubing Installation, Cork bonding, Torque, Lockwire, Electrical Bond, Alodine Application, Precision Measurement, Orbital Tube Weld etc.
Bonus Points if you have Experience with the Following:
- Experience writing technical training courseware
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team, very strong employee focus
- Ability to self-manage activities based on given priorities
- Experience with MS Office
- 10+ years of writing experience in a technical environment
- 10+ years of experience in Aerospace or related fields
- Airframe and/or Power Plant license
- Familiarity with NASA Workmanship standards, IPC J-STD, ISO-ASTM standards3, and Articulate 360
- Experience with adult learning, course design, and class evaluation