Since 2001 Hansell Tierney
has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney
was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
- Seattle, WA
We are helping our client in their search for a Senior Software Engineer to work on ground-breaking, life-saving technology.
We are looking for an energetic and highly motivated Senior Level Software Engineer to be part of the Research & Development team. A qualified candidate will be part of a team responsible for planning and building of software for current and future versions of high-end research and diagnostic instruments with embedded touchscreens, local web, "cloud" and mobile interfaces. You will be responsible for the design, development and unit testing of enterprise-level research software products in accordance with internal quality system procedures.
- BS in computer science, engineering or closely related field
- Strong written communication skills and proven ability to thoroughly document requirements, architecture, and design of software systems
- 7 years experience designing and developing commercial Web applications
- Web UX development utilizing Angular (2+) framework
- Experience using MVC design pattern with Visual Studio 2017 using .NET Core, C#
- Create clear, complete design documentation as well as other quality deliverables including estimations and input to risk analysis reports.
- Create and execute manual and automated unit tests
- Review and provide insightful feedback on documentation including software architecture, requirements, design documents, test protocols, operating procedures, project plans, etc.
- Ability to work closely with QA and software test engineers to ensure the quality and robustness of all customer-facing and internal software
Additional Qualifications a Plus:
- Experience designing reusable Polymer web components
- Experience with Amazon AWS, Docker Containers
- Work with Microsoft TFS for ALM including version control/configuration management.
- Experience working in an ISO 62304, ISO 13485, or ISO 9001 qualified organization