Since 2001 Hansell Tierney
has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney
was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
: Tukwila, WA
: 12 month contract
The Identity & Access Management Engineer (IAM) is responsible for creating and maintaining the Identity & Access Management program, architecture and standards for delivering enterprise-wide Identity, Access, Directory and Authentication Services for employees, vendors and members with the capability to support cloud and on premise application services. This person will participate as an effective member of a passionate, highly skilled, collaborative team that supports information security policies and meets all relevant compliance requirements.
- Perform all responsibilities in accordance with Competencies and Information Protection requirements.
- Recommend and drive the enhancement process for the Identity Access Management (IAM) program.
- Drive program design review working directly with customers and business owners on the integration requirements including provisioning, de-provisioning and user lifecycle into the IAM platform.
- Maintain and assess operational requirements and service issues for improvement opportunities.
- Develop strategic road maps for the Identity Management systems and program.
- Develop enterprise wide standards for identity and access management.
- Consult with business units when implementing access levels for new systems.
- Create and maintain architecture for IAM systems.
- Prepare documentation for audits and acts as the point of contact for audit issues.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Business or equivalent work or educational experience required. Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in information security required.
- Demonstrated understanding of modern Identity & Access Management concepts and best practices required.
- Demonstrated understanding in formulating strategies, alternatives and recommendations in information security management required.
- Advanced skills in evaluating risk and communicating it in a fact-based manner.
- Advanced conceptual, organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Advanced ability to communicate clearly and concisely (both written and verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills).
- Be available on an on-call basis to respond to pending issues or problems arising during non-business hours and provide support and response.
- Proficient verbal and written skills required to effectively communicate in the English language.
- Full-time hours required, with additional hours as necessary.
- Experience with Powershell and Active Directory