Since 2001 Hansell Tierney
has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney
was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are currently helping our client, a Seattle-based e-retailer, with a search for a Senior People & Organization Partner
for their growing team.
- Permanent / FTE
- Seattle, WA - LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Work sponsorship is not available at this time
As a Senior People & Organization Partner
, you will lead and partner with Business Leaders to influence Team Member Engagement, Talent Management processes, and Strategic Workforce Planning (organizational design, change management). You will provide initial diagnoses of a broad range of people-related issues and opportunities, engaging with relevant Centers of Expertise as needed to solve.
If you are a proven, passionate advocate and champion for supporting your business leaders with data-driven recommendations that improve performance, culture, organizational/individual/team effectiveness and team member experiences, this is the role for you!!
Successful Candidates will posses the following:
- A minimum of 5 years experience working in a HRBP/Organizational effectiveness capacity.
- Experience supporting and guiding leaders up to VP, in a medium to large, complicated, matrix organization.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Proven experience partnering with senior business leaders to drive and improve Team Member Engagement Survey results and delivering appropriate team member experience initiatives.
- Strong, demonstrable experience in leading business leaders through robust and vigorous Talent Management processes (Succession Planning, Talent Reviews, Performance Reviews, Career Mapping).
- Practical end-to-end experience in the execution and facilitation of Organizational Effectiveness practices (organizational design, change management).
- Advanced facilitation, coaching and consulting skills.
- Strong and demonstrable written and verbal communication skills, influencing skills and with a proven ability to act as a thought leader and trusted advise
- A high resilience and an ability and desire to lead and support a business (and People team) through periods of change, maturation and growth.