Since 2001 Hansell Tierney
has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney
was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
Location: Seattle, WA
We are currently helping our client with their search for a Technical Project Manager. The Technical Project Managers responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Integration Development team along with corporate clients to implement a world class Software as a Service platform in designing and executing technical integration goals and projects.
- Developing and leading programs to help clients understand how to work with company products.
- Defining and implementing programs to improve engineering practices through the software development lifecycle.
- 4+ years of Technical Project Management experience in the software industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Strong technical background with solid foundation in software engineering principles.
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong proficiency in writing & communicating verbally across peer group and leadership teams.
- Experience defining and leading large, cross-organizational programs.