Since 2001 Hansell Tierney has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are currently helping our client with a search for a Recruiting Coordinator (contract) with proven experience who can hit the ground running in a fast-paced, growing environment!
Duration - 7 to 8 months; potential for extension
Location - Seattle, WA - LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Work sponsorship is not available at this time
The Recruiting Coordinator plays an integral role in supporting the growth of a local biopharmaceutical company. This position is critical to the company's recruiting operation. We are seeking a proven RC who can hit the ground running and quickly get up to speed!
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• A minimum three years as a Recruiting/HR Coordinator other related Administrative/Operations support role.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Able to manage diverse tasks, organize multiple calendars
• Work at multiple levels in the organization.
• Will be detail-oriented, creative, thoughtful, and tenacious
• Someone with a passion for our industry,
• Will have a 'can-do' attitude, and a hunger to master the basics of recruiting operations.
• Someone who is passionate about creating an exceptional candidate experience.