Since 2001 Hansell Tierney
has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney
was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
: Greater Seattle Area
We are currently assisting our client with their search for a Social Media Manager. Our client is a small mission drive organization working on global challenges such as global health, education, and energy.
Unique position focused on advancing a range of education, advocacy and philanthropic objectives across multiple inter-connected social networks. Specific objectives include broadening the scope and reach of the networks among key audience segments, ensuring high engagement levels are achieved throughout, and providing support for broader media campaigns. The role will support all aspects of operation including editorial programing and campaign management, paid media planning and execution, measurement, and reporting.
- Channel management – Support established social media properties to ensure the ongoing growth, health, and effectiveness of the network.
- Content development – Help plan, create and deliver content to ultimately achieve business goals of fostering greater understanding and support for key causes.
- Campaign execution – Plan and execute campaigns to achieve objectives including audience acquisition, awareness of key issues and participation. Coordinate campaign activities with internal and external stakeholders, program partners, and platform contacts.
- Paid media planning – Develop and manage paid media campaigns to expand the reach of channels and drive key campaign objectives.
- Measurement and reporting – Track the performance of channel, content and campaign objectives and develop detailed reports of the progress against goals.
- Social network management: demonstrated success at managing a large, diverse social network spanning multiple channels and geographies.
- Data-driven decision making: estimate potential and evaluate real contribution of social activities vis-a-via alternatives. Establish clear, understandable and enduring benchmarks that can drive good planning.
- Campaign ideation and planning: ideate strong social campaigns and initiatives to drive long term business results; collaborate with campaign strategy and GTM teams to ensure support for core activities.
- X-org and team collaboration: work with creative, program and media teams to ensure plans are complementary and aligned to clear business objectives.
- Media Planning: assess relative contribution of each channel and potential needs for direct investment to build or access an audience and drive action in the network.
- C-level engagement: clear, succinct articulation and facilitation of C level feedback and input; strong presentation skills and comfort in executive reviews.