Since 2001 Hansell Tierney
has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney
was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are assisting a client, a specialized health insurance broker in Olympia, in their search for a 401(k) Relationship Manager
specializing in in financial services and 401(k) markets.
- Permanent, FTE
- Olympia, WA - LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Work sponsorship is not available at this time
The main focus of the Internal Wholesaler role is to build and strengthen relationships with advisors and agents that our client works with across the country. This role will also provide effective and comprehensive support to help our client's marketing partners succeed. The position requires an energetic, driven, task-oriented person with great people skills willing to work in a fast-paced, fun, team environment! Experience in Insurance is a huge plus.
Qualifications and Experience
- Provides 401(k) information to advisors and agents in a timely manner, including scheduled follow-up to determine proposal outcome or if additional plan design is needed.
- Solidifies business relationships and providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Identifies and cultivates new business opportunities through outbound calls, emails and referrals
- Develops relationships with associations, chambers and agents/advisors in the field to develop business.
- Assists marketing partners develop an effective territory business plan and sales strategy to increase sales and improve territory penetration
- Builds and manages the territory calendar, rotation and ranking of advisors
- Provides pre-sale to post-sale coaching and support to advisors and agents.
- Will be a resource on product-specific knowledge, including regularly attending product training and conveying learned information to others in a clear and concise fashion.
- Data base management of proposal, client, and advisor information.
- Outbound calling on follow-up activities and specific marketing initiatives, including meeting weekly outbound call goals.
- Regular communication with marketing and leadership teams. This includes providing support and service such as coordinating off-site visits, teleconferences, webinars, training classes, broker conferences, tradeshows and/or other educational or presentation opportunities.
- Develops and continually improve upon strong industry, market and economic knowledge
- Assists and resolve escalated advisor/agent service issues when necessary
- Adheres to all compliance/company guidelines and requirements
- Minimum two years of internal sales experience and/or cold calling in financial services industry.
- General knowledge of the financial services and 401(k) markets are preferred. Knowledge of market and competition.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of CRM systems; Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; speaks persuasively in positive or negative situations. Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention and demonstrates a level of high group presentation skills.
- Demonstrates initiative, measures self against standard of excellence; sets and achieves challenging goals.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational abilities; prioritizes and plans work activities; efficient time management skills.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team setting, have great energy, manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.