Since 2001 Hansell Tierney has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are currently helping our client with a search for a Lab Assistant for their growing team Seattle, WA.
Duration - 12 month contract
Location - Seattle, WA - LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
The Lab Manager's role will involve the set up, operation and maintenance of lab materials / instruments and activities. This will include monitoring experiments, making observations, calculating and recording results, and developing conclusions.
• Must be familiar with basic scientific principles and have 0 - 2 years of experience in a laboratory setting.
• Proven ability to follow written direction and maintain a laboratory notebook.
• Must have great communication skills and are computer literate.
• Successful candidates will have an Associates or BS degree.
• GMP, GLP, FDA, RCRA, and OSHA knowledge.
• **Prior exp with purchasing and materials management is preferred, but not required**