Since 2001 Hansell Tierney
has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney
was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
6 month contract (extendable w/ potential permanent conversion)
Hansell Tierney is assisting our client with their search for a Senior Recruiter to partner with hiring managers and drive the recruiting process in a growing organization.
- Work closely with hiring manager to prioritize hiring needs and manage the launch process for each new position to ensure clarity on requirements, success criteria, interview and selection process.
- Seek, assess and recruit top talent utilizing multiple tools and network to generate competitive and qualified candidates in agreed time frame.
- Screen prospective candidates for job fit and provide feedback in aiding in the decision-making process.
- Drive the structured interview process, ensure that all interviewers are prepared to assess assigned competencies and assist managers in making final selection decision.
- Negotiate complex offers by leveraging knowledge in a competitive marketplace.
- Maintain accurate and fully compliant documentation on search and selection process.
- 5+ years full lifecycle recruiting experience or equivalent combination.
- Demonstrated experience effectively partnering with hiring managers to recruit a variety of professional and technical positions.
- Passion for building teams and delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.