Since 2001 Hansell Tierney
has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney
was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
We are helping our client in their search for a Solution Architect (Pre-Sales)
who can help configure a solution to meet our client's prospects, existing customers, and partner needs. This person will be a key member of the company's sales team, participating in sales cycles in support of the sales strategy. The Solution Architect interacts with customers through discovery conversations, product demonstrations, executive presentations, and follow-up discussions. They are responsible for actively driving the product evaluation stage of the sales process, performing as the key technical adviser. The Solution Architect must be able to articulate technology and product positioning through the sales process guiding new and existing customers and partners throughout all demonstrations and meetings.
This position reports to the Manager, Solution Architecture.
- Configure and deliver demonstrations articulating the company's value proposition and key differentiating capabilities to prospects, existing customers, and partners.
- Respond to concerns during meetings by articulating clear and concise information on the benefits of the solution, leveraging knowledge of competitive offerings, customer success stories, and value/benefit points.
- Responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process performing as the key technical adviser and product advocate.
- Set appropriate expectations during the sales cycle to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure ongoing expertise regarding all relevant product and service information and updates, as well as industry trends, innovations and best practices.
- Assist with Limeade sales and marketing events.
- Special projects, as necessary.
- Eager and willing to travel extensively (up to 80%) and frequently, including internationally, sometimes on short notice.
- Ability to demonstrate our client's values in an on-going and consistent way.
- 3+ years of experience in a pre-sales or Solution Consultant role in enterprise SaaS software, including a track record of displacing complex or legacy solutions.
- Demonstrates superb verbal communications skills, including a dynamic and engaging presentation style that inspires confidence both in person and virtual.
- Can create vision towards our solution during the entire sales cycle from discovery to finalist meeting.
- Knows when and how to ask questions and solve for pain points the customer isn’t even thinking about.
- Ability to interact appropriately and effectively in a consultative role with customers during the sales cycle. Knows how to read and control the room.
- Open-minded and able to incorporate constructive feedback.
- A team player capable of high performance and flexibility working in a dynamic environment with a rapidly evolving solution.
- Well-organized, attentive to details, and is plugged in.
- Bachelor’s degree required.