Since 2001 Hansell Tierney
has been one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in Seattle Washington. As a Certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE), Hansell Tierney
was created to serve and staff Northwest companies by doing things the right way, not just the easiest. We strive to do better by partnering with candidates, treating your experience as one of our own, providing our candidates with interesting local opportunities, and handling every relationship with the highest level of customer service possible. Our business is built on the deep understanding of the job market and the ability to over-deliver on our promises.
is helping our client, an up and coming leader in platform development for deployment and machine learning to recruit a Senior Software Engineer.to join a world class platform engineering team..
Duration - FTE
Location - Downtown Seattle, WA or Remote
- Work with a passionate, distributed team on the cutting edge of AI/ML infrastructure
- Use Java/Scala to create stateless and stateful backend services in the cloud, with a focus on AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and RDS to enable rapid deployment and iteration
- Dig deep into containerization, right down to the kernel level (lxc, cgroups, etc.)
- Take pride in building and running secure, reliable, and performant distributed services that support a global customer base
- Have a real career plan, with mentorship and fast-track opportunities to promotion, technical leadership, people management, or wherever your interests may be
And we might make the perfect match if you:
- Have excellent fundamentals in computer science, algorithms, and software design
- Are a skilled software engineer with experience in multiple compiled languages (such as Java, Scala, Golang, C++) and expertise in at least one (we do a lot of Scala - and will be happy to teach you)
- Bring expertise with at least one cloud platform; our platform is architected to support customer environments including AWS, Azure, GCP, and OpenStack
- Have deep understanding for the users
- Experience working on distributed systems, data science, any kind of AI/ML projects, distributed or parallel computing, interesting public code.